The students who appear for the term end / final examinations are asked to go through the following general instructions carefully :
* Examination fees should be paid at the accounts section as per the notified date schedule by all the candidates for all their regular as well as all arrear papers on time.
* Eligible candidates may collect their Hall tickets from their class tutor one week before the start the Term End Examinations
* The candidates will be permitted to appear for the term end / final / supplementary examinations only for the subjects mentioned in the Hall ticket. All the candidates must bring their Hall ticket & College Identity Card for every examination (Regular / Arrear / Supplementary / COC exams) for verifying their identity in the examination hall by the invigilator / Chief Superintendent, failing which they will not be permitted to write the examination.
* Candidates are advised to verify their name, subject code and other details given in their hall tickets. If there is any discrepancy, they are advised to bring the same without fail to the notice of the Controller of Examinations Section immediately in writing.
* If the Hall ticket / Identity card is lost, a candidate should approach the Principal through the Controller of Examinations Section immediately, for obtaining necessary permission. He / She should obtain Temporary Identification Certificate from the Principal / Chief Superintendent of the term end / final examinations and produce the same during the examination, failing which the candidate will not be permitted to write the examination.
* Students are advised to see the college notice board and web site for the time table / examination schedule or contact the COE section for connected information.
* The seating arrangements will be displayed in the examination notice board. A seat marked with a Register number will be allotted to each candidate. The candidate will be required to find and occupy his / her allotted seat at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination. In no case shall the candidate be allowed to occupy a seat other than the one allotted specifically to him / her.
* No candidate who is late by more than 30 minutes in arriving for the examination shall be permitted to write the examination.
* No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of 45 minutes after the commencement of the examination and no candidate who leaves the examination hall during the period allotted for the paper will be allowed to re-enter the hall within that period.
* Candidates who are undoubtedly suffering from infectious diseases of any kind shall not be admitted to the examination hall.
* Before proceeding to answer the paper, the candidate should write his / her register number, subject & question paper codes, subject title and date of the examination, and append his / her signature at the appropriate space provided in the front page of the main book and nowhere else in the main book or in the additional sheets
* Students are advised to verify / check the question paper code, subject code, subject title & number of pages of questions in the question paper and confirm whether they have been issued with the correct question paper. If there is any discrepancy, it should be brought to the notice of the hall superintendent / invigilator immediately. Any lapse in this matter will lead to the cancellation of the concerned examination
* If a candidate writes his / her name, register number on any part of the answer book /, additional books, graph sheets or drawing sheets / on any space other than the space provided for or puts any special mark or writes anything which may disclose in any way the identity of the candidate, he / she will render himself / herself liable for disciplinary action.
Writing of the wrong register number in the answer script will entail rejection of the answer script.
* No candidate at an examination shall pass any part or whole of his answer papers to any other candidate, nor can he / she allow another candidate to copy from his / her answer script nor copy from the answer script of another candidate. If found committing such malpractice the involved candidate shall be liable for disciplinary action as per the rules.
* Candidates will return their answer books to the Invigilator / Chief Superintendent before leaving the examination hall.
* Students are not permitted to bring the Programmable Calculator / Cell Phone inside the examination hall. Possession of these inside the examination hall / premises will be viewed seriously.
* Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
* Candidates are required to bring their own pens, pencils, erasers, calculators and ink. Candidates are advised to use only blue or black ink while answering. No candidate will be allowed to exceed the prescribed time assigned to each paper / subject. Candidates will not be permitted to talk / ask questions of any kind during examination.
* Candidate behaving in rude or discourteous manner inside the examination hall be debarred from appearing for a particular paper and / or remaining papers in that semester examination.
* Malpractices will be viewed very seriously. Candidates should not be in possession of any notes or other kinds of written / printed matter during the conduct of the examination, except as may be specifically permitted by the Chief Superintendent. Candidates violating these instructions and who resort to malpractices of any sort will immediately be sent out of the examination hall and suitable disciplinary action will also be taken against them. The decision of the Chief Superintendent / Examination Committee in all such issues shall be final and binding.
* Answers should be written on both sides of the paper in the answer book. No sheets should be detached from the answer book.
* All rough work should be done either at the bottom of the page or by using a separate additional book and the portion / additional book not intended for valuation should be struck off by drawing a light line across it.
* Additional books when used should be numbered serially and attached to the main answer book carefully. The number of additional books used and the total no. of pages written must be entered in the front page of the main answer book.
* A minimum of 25 lines should be written in each page. The answers must be legibly written and paper should not be wasted.
* A 3 cm margin may be left on the margin in which only the question number may be written. Answers without the question numbers clearly indicated will not be valued. No page should be left blank in the middle of the answer book. All blank spaces should be scored out by the candidate.
* Candidates entering the exam hall are directed to occupy their seats after keeping their study materials / text books etc. outside. They should not study or stand in the verandah near the examination halls
* The students, not appearing for an examination, are advised not to stand / sit / crowd near the examinations halls / zone during the examination period between 9.30 AM and 12.30 PM in the Forenoon Sessions and 1.30 PM and 4.30 PM in the Afternoon Sessions, so as to cause any disturbance to the students writing the examination
* Circulars regarding the last date for applying for Revaluation and for obtaining Xerox copy of the answer script and for appearing in the subsequent special supplementary examinations and the connected details of fees / mode of payment will be sent to the concerned departments and also displayed on the college notice board / controller of examinations office notice board soon after the declaration of the results.