Admission is open to students from all over India. Candidates aspiring to be a part of the elite group of GRDAM MBAs have to appear for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT). MAT bulletin with the application form may be obtained by sending DD drawn in favour of AIMA-CMS payable at New Delhi to All India Management Association, 14-Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110 003.
MAT Tests are held in December, February and May.
The MAT bulletin can also be obtained from AIMA Nodal Centres and other outlets for sale of MAT Forms (for details on MAT please refer to the advertisements of AIMA for MAT in the leading dailies or visit ( www.aima-ind.org ). Those short listed will be called for a Group Discussion and a Personal Interview at the campus by June. A call for the interview does not confer any right of admission. A merit list for admission will be prepared with weightage of 50% for MAT score and 25% each for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview.
A selection list will be prepared after the interview and selected candidates will receive information. Selected candidates will have to report for admission and pay the prescribed fees by July 15, failing which their seats will be offered to candidates in the waiting list. All the certificates in original should be filed at the time of admission.
FEE ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ON ANY ACCOUNT
Classes will start in the middle of July.
- Admissions have to be necessarily completed ordinarily by July and the original certificates should be submitted before that date, at the latest. Applicants failing to do so cannot have their admissions confirmed and will have to leave, foregoing the amounts paid by them
- Fees and advances once paid will not be refunded on any account. This will cover those Who discontinue on their own or by reason of clauses 1,3 or 5.
- Admissions are subject to the approval of the University. The Academy has to follow the Rules and regulations of the Bharathiar University governing admissions. Applicants are advised to independently ascertain the salient features of the latest regulations from the Bharathiar University in their own interest. The Academy will not be responsible for hardships caused by changes introduced in the regulations concerning admissions by the Bharathiar University, or due to any invalidity, ineligibility or discrepancy in admission discovered by the University.
- The decision of the management regarding admissions shall be final and binding.
- Students are admitted on the understanding that they will strictly abide by the rules and Regulations of the Academy as contained in the Academy calendar and meticulously follow the instructions given by the authorities from time to time. Primarily, the Academy insists on a high level of attendance, diligence in course work and good behavior and conduct in the campus and outside. Ragging is prohibited and statutory orders on referring raggers to the concerned authorities are being followed. Students who fail short of these expeditions of discipline and conduct may be asked to leave and they will not be eligible for any refunds.