Applications for admission should be made in the prescribed form to reach the GRDAM on or before the last date specified below. A self-addressed stamped post card should be enclosed with the application form so that the receipt of the application can be acknowledged.
Prospectus and prescribed application forms are available at the GRDAM office on remittance of Rs.450/- by cash or DD favouring G R Damodaran Academy of Management, payable at Coimbatore. For application and prospectus to be sent by post, please enclose a duly stamped (Rs.12.00) self-addressed envelope of size 23/15 cms. Please quote the reference number of the application in all the subsequent correspondence.
Candidates should attach copies of :
- Xerox copies of mark sheets for each appearance in each and every examination, even if a consolidated statement of marks is attached (to include SSLC, +2 and Degree).
- Two passport size photographs
- The Degree or Provisional Degree Certificate (copy).
- A certificate from the Principal of the College last attended for having undergone the degree course (copy).
- Other relevant certificates (Age proof, TC, Conduct Certificate, etc) (copies).